Relationship between Home Bay Technologies Inc. & Home Bay Broker CA, Inc. and our other Affiliated Brokerages
There are a lot of players in a real estate transaction and keeping them all straight can be confusing. This post will explain the difference between Home Bay Technologies Inc. and Home Bay Broker CA, Inc. and explain who provides what services in a transaction.
Here's the legal lingo
Home Bay Technologies Inc. ("Home Bay Tech") is a technology company like Zillow. It does not provide broker services in a real estate transaction. Any and all broker services in California will be provided by Home Bay Broker CA, Inc. ("Broker"), a licensed real estate brokerage in the state of California and a Home Bay Tech subsidiary. The equivalent of Broker in Florida, Georgia and Illiois are, respectively, Home Bay Broker SE, Inc., Home Bay Broker GA, Inc. and Home Bay Broker IL, Inc. (collectively, the "Affiliated Brokers").
Here's the breakdown
Home Bay Tech Provides:
- Technology to help you
- An electronic signature platform
- Phone support related to technology questions
- Software for scheduling showings
- Software for open houses
- A network of professional real estate photographers who can be reached and scheduled through the tech platform
- A network of sign installers who can be reached and scheduled through the tech platform
The Affiliated Broker Provides:
- Broker representation in your real estate transaction
- MLS listing
- Disclosure forms
- Counter offers
- Phone support to answer your real estate questions
Collectively Home Bay Tech and its Affiliated Brokers work together to provide you comprehensive seller support. We offer you access to a team of experts; a real estate broker, a certified transaction coordinator, and so on. These parties work together to support you through your home sale.
Questions about how all this works? Ask us!
Interested in buying or selling?
We've improved the traditional real estate model with modern technology to cut costs, not quality.Get started today